Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2016 - 11:42am
Just wanted to let you know that Drive!Drive!Drive! is finally available on PS4 and Steam! It's been a long time coming, and we're extremely proud of the work that developer different cloth has done on the game. As some of our longtime fans may recall, we published different cloth's game lilt line back in the days of Wiiware!
For those who don't know, Drive!Drive!Drive! is a driving game where you race on multiple tracks at the same time. It's as crazy as it sounds, and it also features a track creator, online multiplayer, ten unlockable cars, and a campaign mode with 100 levels.
Check it out! We promise it's worth your time!
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 1:49pm
As some of you may have seen, we’ve announced that Drive!Drive!Drive! is coming to PS4 and Steam on December 13! That’s so soon!
Drive!Drive!Drive! was developed by Different Cloth, developer of lilt line and Derrick the Deathfin. As some of you may recall, we also published lilt line back in the days of WiiWare. Those sure were simpler times.
As its name implies, Drive!Drive!Drive! is a driving game where you race on multiple tracks at the same time. Any time you’re not racing on a particular track, the AI is doing it for you. The AI, however, is not what you’d call competent. This is why you need to switch between tracks regularly and do your best to place first on all of them. Trust us when we say it’s as crazy as it sounds. It’s also packed with content. Some highlights:
- Incredible soundtrack by synth-prog post-rock legends Zombi!
- 100 tracks to race in Campaign and Offensive Modes!
- Potential for more than 18.37 quintillion tracks to race via user generation!
- Create, share, and rate tracks easily in the in-game track creator!
- Four different game modes: Purist, Arcade, Collection, and Time Trial!
- Up to four-player multiplayer!
- More than nine unique environments!
- Less than 11 unique vehicles!
- Less than 11 unique environments!
- More than nine unique vehicles!
We can’t wait to share Drive!Drive!Drive! with you all on December 13!
Words cannot describe how excited we are to be working on Runner3! We'll be sharing more information over the course of development, but here's what I can tell you for now:
- It's coming in 2017
- It's far and away our biggest and most ambitious game yet
- We’ve put together this cool website for you, where we plan to offer up weekly blog posts with more information about the game. We’re going to be very open about the development of Runner3, including all the nitty-gritty details you never knew you wanted
- You can expect friends both old and new to show up
- Charles Martinet is returning to the role that made him famous: The Narrator
- BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Runner2 are 50% off on PS4, Vita, Wii U, and Steam for the next week to celebrate today’s announcement
We can't wait to make this game for you!